Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Post Insufficient storage available

I cant download apps from playstore and it keeps on saying "Insufficient storage available" even my phone memory has 260 mb free space. And i dunno why it keeps on happening i cant download things anymore i already deleted all the apps i downloaded from playstore ( not the built in apps like facebook,line,youtube, etc.) but still it says Insufficient storage available. need help please reply ASAP

Default Re: Insufficient storage available

Quote Originally Posted by AC Question View Post
    I cant download apps from playstore and it keeps on saying "Insufficient storage available" even my phone memory has 260 mb free space. And i dunno why it keeps on happening i cant download things anymore i already deleted all the apps i downloaded from playstore ( not the built in apps like facebook,line,youtube, etc.) but still it says Insufficient storage available. need help please reply ASAP
    Hi that happened to me on occasion but I can't remember for sure how I solved it. It may not consider 260 mb enough for updates etc.
    What phone do you have, are you on KK 4.4 or an earlier OS. do you have sd card storage, and you have checked there is 260mb for apps.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk Pro

I'm having the same problem, but I can't install any root based apps, from the store or offline, have 1GB on the internal and 5GB on External SD and still "insufficient storage".

I have a LG Optimus L70 ms323v10b running 4.4.2, rooted, unlocked, CWMR, stock Rom, and zippy Kernal. I found a guide to fix it supposedly, but can't download the necessary apps to do so, and yes before you ask I've tried the cache cleaner, top no avail... please help this is irritating.

Global Posts
    9 Global Posts

Same here on Samsung Epic 4G (Galaxy S1) with CyanogenMod 11 M12. I'm here today looking for answers. Google Maps is a comon culprit, though Weather Bug also won't install. In the past I've uninstalled some lesser used apps, updated Maps, then re-installed other apps. Too much work.