Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default phone goes off

so i m using a sony phone.....so like whenever i get some calls the phone automatically switches off.......the switching off also happens when i m accessing the internet.............so i removed the sim card n tried acessing the net through wifi.....surprisingly it didnt go off this time........i used the internet for about half n hour n it still didnt switch off..........but then i put the sim card back again.......n started to give the samer problem again
    pls help

Default Re: phone goes off

Quote Originally Posted by AC Question View Post
    so i m using a sony phone.....so like whenever i get some calls the phone automatically switches off.......the switching off also happens when i m accessing the internet.............so i removed the sim card n tried acessing the net through wifi.....surprisingly it didnt go off this time........i used the internet for about half n hour n it still didnt switch off..........but then i put the sim card back again.......n started to give the samer problem again
    pls help
    Maybe contact your carrier and have them send you a new sim?

ಠ益ಠ
    ಠ益ಠ

Default Re: phone goes off

Quote Originally Posted by AC Question View Post
    pls help
    When you say off, do you mean completely off or the display turns off?