so i m using a sony phone.....so like whenever i get some calls the phone automatically switches off.......the switching off also happens when i m accessing the internet.............so i removed the sim card n tried acessing the net through wifi.....surprisingly it didnt go off this time........i used the internet for about half n hour n it still didnt switch off..........but then i put the sim card back again.......n started to give the samer problem again
    pls help
    07-05-2014 10:54 AM
    so i m using a sony phone.....so like whenever i get some calls the phone automatically switches off.......the switching off also happens when i m accessing the internet.............so i removed the sim card n tried acessing the net through wifi.....surprisingly it didnt go off this time........i used the internet for about half n hour n it still didnt switch off..........but then i put the sim card back again.......n started to give the samer problem again
    pls help
    Maybe contact your carrier and have them send you a new sim?

ಠ益ಠ
    07-05-2014 11:28 AM
    pls help
    When you say off, do you mean completely off or the display turns off?
    07-05-2014 02:18 PM