- 1 Posts
HTC M8 play music through USB
I created this post though i noticed there were a couple already but none of them are spesific to USB. Not interested in BT or AUX so please do not even bring those up.
I can not use my HTC one M8 to play music through USB in my car and would like to know if anyone here knows how to do it. I heard of some apps here and there that might work but nothing seems to actully work properly. I think is crazy how a NEW PHONE!! can't do something so simple and the developers definitly need to fix this as i know im not the only one with this issue and is something that a lot of people use.
I do have AUX in my car and i am able to use it that way but i can't change the song through my car which is why as i mentioned earlier, DO NOT EVEN BRING THAT UP!
- 02-24-2015, 01:23 AM #2
Re: HTC M8 play music through USB
Did you try AUX? Just kidding!
The USB port on most cars is used primarily for flash drives and perhaps iPods. Android devices don't really act like portable media devices (which are themselves essentially glorified flash drives), so you can't really connect any Android phone via USB to a car and expect it to play.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 23Last Post: 06-03-2016, 02:22 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-05-2014, 03:46 PM
- By longdivision in forum T-Mobile HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 07-07-2014, 06:36 AM
- By gwarrior#AC in forum HTC One M8Replies: 1Last Post: 07-05-2014, 09:32 AM
- By Champlabeed in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-05-2014, 08:55 AM