we had a storm that knocked out our power at our house on Thursday.. since then my HTC says NO SERVICE but I had service before?? and it also is saying I'm in Delaware for my location.. I'm in PA. Is there something I can do to fix this.. I need my cell at my house for work. I updated, restarted, and turn it off several times and still the same thing.
- 07-05-2014, 11:47 AM #2
- By giper54 in forum Google Play edition HTC One M8Replies: 4Last Post: 07-16-2014, 08:01 AM
- By joelwhite361 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 07-01-2014, 01:49 PM
- By Phillip Dampier in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 06-27-2014, 06:44 PM
- By somerussianguy in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 06-26-2014, 11:18 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-21-2014, 06:00 AM