Screen Staying Lit during a call
When I make a phone call, the screen does NOT black out. I checked the proximity sensor via the Sensor Sense app and it is functioning properly. All the gestures work as well. I cannot find any particular setting that turns this on and off. I am not particularly savvy with electronics but is is a Galaxy S5, Model # SM-G900-A Android version 4.4.2. AT+T is the carrier if that matters. If anyone has an answer that could assist I would appreciate it greatly.
- 07-31-2014, 08:52 AM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: Screen Staying Lit during a call
I don't have an answer and I'm dismayed that nobody else does. I have this problem too. It started out for me almost random and would work fine after a reboot. Then I noticed that if bluetooth was on the proximity sensor during calls wouldn't work. So I turned that off and was fine for about a week. Then I got a replacement fitbit and turned bluetooth back on and the problem has returned and now turning off bluetooth still doesn't fix the problem.
Verizon is going to tell me to do a factory reset, I'm sure. I don't know what else could be causing it.
- By Debbie Costa-Scott in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 07-10-2014, 09:38 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-08-2014, 02:52 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 13Last Post: 07-07-2014, 07:27 AM
- By David Hauser1 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-06-2014, 09:32 AM
- By Eli Linares in forum HTC One M8Replies: 3Last Post: 07-05-2014, 06:55 PM