Expense IQ App Download & Synchronization
I have purchased and downloaded Expense IQ from Google Play onto my Samsung Droid Smartphone. The app icon launches the program without prompting me to set up an ID and Password to login. Is this normal or, perhaps, did I miss something when I downloaded the app? Please advise.
I would like to use this app also from my hp laptop since the screen is larger and easier to view.
Do I have to purchase and download this app directly onto my laptop seperately in order to use it from there? If so, please advise me how to synchronize the app on both devices so that data I input from one device updates on the other.
Thank you for your assistance!
- 07-08-2014, 02:43 AM #2
Re: Expense IQ App Download & Synchronization
Welcome to Android Central! I don't use that app, but my guess is that when you first open the app, you'll see the main menu, and you can set up a new account by tapping on the Accounts selection on that menu.
As far as I can tell, that app doesn't have a counterpart on Windows machines. The app page description mentions being able to export data from Expense IQ into files that other Windows programs like Quicken can read. But that process can be a little clunky. If you need a larger screen, you might want to consider an Android tablet with an 8 or 10 inch screen.
- By Steven Brumfield in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 8Last Post: 09-24-2014, 02:41 PM
- By kellingi in forum HTC One E8Replies: 1Last Post: 07-16-2014, 12:56 AM
- By shraey chikker in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 9Last Post: 07-07-2014, 02:27 PM
- By ChessHead in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 3Last Post: 07-05-2014, 11:06 PM
- By geek654 in forum HTC One M7Replies: 2Last Post: 07-05-2014, 01:04 PM