Podcasts- how do I stop them?
I got excited and overloaded my phone with aps and podcasts. I now can do nothing with the phone as it is full. I deleted most of the aps, but still says full. I deleted the Tune In Radio ap that the podcasts were downloading each week, but it still says full. I'm computer dumb, and am ready to clear the whole dang phone and put it in a drawer. I miss my Razor Flip phone :/
- 07-08-2014, 02:38 AM #2
Re: Podcasts- how do I stop them?
Welcome to Android Central! What phone do you have?
There are a few things you can try:
1. Clear all app caches, since many of those podcasts may have been temporarily stored in caches. Go to Settings>Storage, tap Cached Data, and say OK when asked if you want to clear cached data for all apps. Another way would be to install an app like App Cache Cleaner, which makes the process a little more streamlined.
2. If that doesn't help, then try installing a good file manager app like ES File Explorer. You can use it to look through the various folders on your phone, and delete any podcasts that you find. Apps like this can often sort files by size, allowing you to target large files first.
- By firstname.lastname@example.org in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 02-05-2016, 07:38 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-26-2015, 12:38 AM
- By aaimbrogno in forum Tablet AppsReplies: 6Last Post: 07-22-2014, 11:49 AM
- By DanishShaikh31 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-05-2014, 03:00 PM