Google Play store problem
Would like to ask what to do when an installed Google Play Store on a SPYCE tablet will not work? Like when i try to open it, it always says "Unfortunately, Google Play Store has stopped".
Hope you can help me fix this.
Thanks a lot
- 07-08-2014, 04:43 PM #2
Re: Google Play store problem
Welcome to Android Central! Did Google Play Store come preinstalled, or did you install it yourself? If the latter, then it's likely that your device isn't certified by Google to use the Play Store, which can therefore cause compatibility problems. You're probably stuck with whatever appstore came preinstalled on your device. You could try installing Amazon Appstore by going to amazon.com/amazonappstoreapp on your device's browser, and then following the instructions.
- By Dominicanloco167 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-24-2015, 02:23 AM
- By daygames in forum Android GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 02-03-2015, 12:05 AM
- By Steven Brumfield in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 8Last Post: 09-24-2014, 03:41 PM
- By kellingi in forum HTC One E8Replies: 1Last Post: 07-16-2014, 01:56 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-08-2014, 04:44 PM