Nexus 7 warranty and damage question
We received our nexus 7 tablet as a Christmas gift last December. We dropped It recently and now it won't turn on. It doesn't look damaged and the screen didn't shatter it just won't turn on. Would it still be under warranty and and if so would the warranty cover repairs if we dropped it?
- 07-05-2014, 07:25 PM #2
Re: Nexus 7 warranty and damage question
It still doesn't hurt to send it in if you want to consider repairing it - it might be less than replacing the unit.
- By tstclaserjock in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2Replies: 6Last Post: 07-08-2014, 08:55 PM
- By ChessHead in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 3Last Post: 07-06-2014, 12:06 AM
- By Zain Daboul in forum LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 07-05-2014, 04:27 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-05-2014, 04:06 PM
- By Closingracer in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5Replies: 0Last Post: 07-05-2014, 02:03 PM