- 4 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
T-Mobile Galaxy S3 with AT&T Software
Hi there, for a long time i wanted to update my S3 from Android 4.1.2 to 4.3 or 4.4 but i can't i'm not in the US and i dont have it unlock so i see in the back of my s3 and says T-Mobile but the carriers app on the phone are from AT&T so i was wondering if the reason that i can update my phone is for not being unlock or for having a diferent android?
BTW, i found the stock update to 4.3 for AT&T users and i was wondering if i could installed?
I will really appreciate an answer!
Posted via Android Central App
- 03-31-2015, 07:59 PM #2
Re: T-Mobile Galaxy S3 with AT&T Software
Update files usually check what model number you have. If they don't match, the update won't install. One thing I am confused on is: you don't usually install a different carrier's ROM. That usually leads to a bricked device. So, the fact that you have a TMobile device but with AT&T software confuses me.
Did you buy this device used?
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-31-2015, 08:00 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-24-2015, 02:26 AM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-05-2014, 08:02 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-05-2014, 07:57 PM
- By krogo13 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-05-2014, 07:28 PM