Help establishing a Wi-Fi connection between laptop and device
I have created a WIFI hotspot on my windows 8 laptop and tried to connect my Samsung tab 3, I was working fine, now all of a sudden my tab, my galaxy phones does not connect with it. gives me error "NETWORK DISABLED, POOR CONNECTION".
I have tried to reboot the router. Reboot the system and try to connect again but gives me same error. the router is bit far so I am using internet cable to get the internet access on my laptop and on my laptop I have created a WIFI hotspot. could you please help me in this regard how can I connect my tab and my phones to WIFI.
Thanks in advance
- 09-02-2014, 02:07 AM #2
Re: Help establishing a Wi-Fi connection between laptop and device
I'm not sure how reliable wifi hotspots are on a laptop. Are you sure the devices were connecting to the laptop hotspot, and not just weakly connecting to your router?
I'd consider getting a wi-fi range extender, which are pretty cheap these days (maybe $40-50 for a decent one).[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/P3S6fTo.png[/IMG]
- By NoYankees44 in forum PoliticsReplies: 76Last Post: 04-15-2014, 05:39 PM
- By Fable in forum T-MobileReplies: 4Last Post: 01-20-2014, 04:16 PM
- By heresy_fnord in forum Sprint Galaxy NexusReplies: 4Last Post: 01-13-2013, 01:52 PM
- By azgalorRC in forum SprintReplies: 5Last Post: 12-14-2012, 09:14 AM
- By kilofoxtrot in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 8Last Post: 11-28-2012, 09:13 PM