Moto G newbie
I just bought a no contract Moto G phone with Verizon prepaid unlimited tlak and text minutes card from Best Buy as an extra phone. So far I have been able to figure out most things out except for how to get rid of the voice notification telling me "the time I have available for this call is unlimited."
Since I have unlimited call and text minutes this is annoying and unnecessary and I would like to turn it off but cannot find where to do it.
Can someone help me with this?
- 08-26-2014, 10:10 PM #2
Re: Moto G newbie
Offhand, I am not sure. Have you talked to Verizon about it? It may be an issue on their end.
- By Steven Brumfield in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 8Last Post: 09-24-2014, 02:41 PM
- By paisley99 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 08-28-2014, 11:35 PM
- By abhibh in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 08-10-2014, 12:14 PM
- By Stephen Spackman in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 0Last Post: 07-05-2014, 10:08 AM
- By ybcb in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 07-03-2014, 09:18 PM