Gallaxy Note 10.1 FBI Lockout
I just now experienced this on my Note. It's not a "money pak" seemingly because the page looks different. I'm not able to "back up", go to "home" or even turn the device off. It just keeps turning itself back on. It will drain of power in a couple hours. The 1st thing I did was remove the micro SD card. Has anyone else ever heard of this?
- 07-08-2014, 03:40 PM #2
Re: Gallaxy Note 10.1 FBI Lockout
Welcome to Android Central! I'm not sure I understand. Are you saying your device is stuck on a browser page that claims to be from the FBI? It sounds like a total scam and/or malware. Try booting into Recovery and wiping the system cache partition: Reset: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition | T-Mobile Support. If that doesn't help, then do a full factory reset.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-31-2015, 01:37 AM
- By LIGHT561 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-02-2014, 01:41 AM
- By pwscott in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 18Last Post: 09-01-2014, 05:41 PM
- By JnEricsonx in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 16Last Post: 07-11-2014, 11:26 AM
- By pwscott in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 7Last Post: 07-05-2014, 08:33 PM