I'm new to smartphones. Love my Moto G. But I have a question on group messaging. I get a text from one person that is sent to multiple people via MMS. How can I reply to just the sender, and not reply to all the people in the thread? Have read manual and can't find the answer. HELP! Rick
- 02-24-2015, 01:06 AM #2
Re: Group Messaging
Long press the text message and see if there is a "Respond to Sender Only" option.
IN CASE YOU'RE WONDERING, I'll be on vacation from 7/27 to 8/13, with only intermittent web access. So if you don't see me around much, don't worry, I didn't defect to another site or anything like that.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-31-2015, 01:37 AM
- By KeenAndroid3 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 15Last Post: 07-19-2014, 08:17 AM
- By wizuriel in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 07-06-2014, 03:02 AM
- By ShaneN. in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 2Last Post: 07-06-2014, 02:53 AM
- By Phazeshift in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 4Last Post: 07-05-2014, 10:02 PM