- 1 Posts
Stock camera and third party camera apps won't open
So anytime I go into my stock camera app, I will either get a black screen, or get the message "oops, camera won't open." It I try and open Snapchat to take a photo, or even to upload a picture to Instagram, it's the same. I don't quite understand why.
I have rebooted my phone, cleared data and even uninstalled the third party camera applications. Nothing seems to be working.
I have a ZTE Unico LTE, for AT&T running Android 4.1.2
I don't know if any of this information is useful, but I'll post it anyways just in case.
Kernel; 3. 4. 0-svn11840
Thanks so much!
- 07-05-2014, 09:51 PM #2
Re: Stock camera and third party camera apps won't open
Curious if the phone stock or rooted?Paul
Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central
I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-02-2014, 02:07 AM
- By 1iwilly in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 07-05-2014, 10:12 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-05-2014, 09:07 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-05-2014, 07:25 PM
- By mosesthetool in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 07-05-2014, 05:49 PM