- 1 Posts
I have an AT&T Galaxy S3 with Android 4.4.2. I used Towelroot to root my phone and it worked really well. My only concern is about which ROMs to use. It looks like most ROMs for the S3 are for android 4.3 and not what I have. Since I used a root technique for an S4 does that mean I should use ROMs from the Galaxy S4 4.4.2?
Any information would be great. I do not want to brick my phone!
Posted via Android Central App
- 07-05-2014, 10:59 PM #2
- By Golfdriver97 in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 1Last Post: 07-06-2014, 10:04 PM
- By geek654 in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 07-06-2014, 01:31 AM
- By MichaelClark777 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 07-05-2014, 08:12 PM
- By berryabusr88 in forum Motorola Droid UltraReplies: 1Last Post: 07-05-2014, 04:38 PM
- By geek654 in forum HTC One M7Replies: 2Last Post: 07-05-2014, 02:04 PM