Moto G Bluetotth File manager
Just bought couple days ago for asian market. I'm new with moto g and even with android. I was windows mobile/phone user for very long time. I have a couple question here:
1. How can i move or/and delete file that i transfer by bluetooth? I already download file manager app but still can't find bluetooth directory.
2. When i open mp3 file transfered by bluetooth with google music player, it automatically open Google Voice Search. It happens not only once.
I really appreciate if someone could help me out with the problem
- 07-05-2014, 10:53 PM #2
- 13 Posts
Re: Moto G Bluetotth File manager
1. Try search option to search the file. Sometimes bluetooth files are placed in 'received' folder.
2. Is 'google music player' only option you get to open mp3 file? If not, then try other player. If yes, then try it again after disabling voice search for a while. Go to aap management in settings, n open voice search under 'all' tab, you will get option to disable it. Disable it n try playing your file.
- By Steven Brumfield in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 8Last Post: 09-24-2014, 03:41 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2014, 11:10 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-06-2014, 12:59 PM
- By BuJ_14 in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 07-06-2014, 12:15 PM
- By Stephen Spackman in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 0Last Post: 07-05-2014, 11:08 AM