Selective Auto-Sync Google Account
So I have a Nexus 5 running 4.4.2 KitKat and in order to stop Google Plus from syncing all my photos from Google Plus to my device, I have to disable Auto-Sync for my entire Google Account, which means I can't have my Gmail or Chrome History synced. Any ideas on how to choose which parts of your Google Account you sync and which you don't?
- 09-02-2014, 01:49 AM #2
Re: Selective Auto-Sync Google Account
Go to Settings>Accounts-Google>[your Google account], and uncheck Google+ Photos as well as Google Photos. This will prevent your Google+ cloud photos from syncing with the Photos app (Google+ Photos) and your stock Gallery app (Google Photos).
- By Steven Brumfield in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 8Last Post: 09-24-2014, 02:41 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-08-2014, 03:43 PM
- By kwhopson in forum Android AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-06-2014, 05:54 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-05-2014, 06:38 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-05-2014, 05:53 PM