- 1 Posts
S Planner with auto events?
My friend has a new S4. She uses S Planner to run her life and is insanely busy. But S Planner has events on the calendar that she didn't put there and can't delete. Things like Father's day. Just as annoying, it has an eveng for her birthday on the wrong day! Is it possible to get rid of these unwanted, automatic events, or at least have it register her birthday correctly?
- 04-12-2015, 10:30 PM #2
Re: S Planner with auto events?
I would try going into the Calendar and removing holidays. See if that helps.
- By AC Question in forum HTC One M7Replies: 1Last Post: 04-12-2015, 10:29 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-02-2014, 01:49 AM
- By kwhopson in forum Android AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-06-2014, 05:54 PM
- By Trex Phire in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 07-05-2014, 11:31 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-05-2014, 07:37 PM