Not receiving emails from one contact
I am not receiving emails from one of my contacts. I receive them on my PC, but not on my phone. All other emails go to both my pc and my phone. Two days ago, I received an error message saying that a message I sent could not be delivered to this particular recipient. (exceeded max time without delivery). Since then, I can no longer receive emails from this contact on my phone. I sent him a test email from my phone, and he received it. Is there a setting somewhere that would block or unblock emails from a particular cantact?
- 03-31-2015, 07:04 PM #2
Re: Not receiving emails from one contact
If you are using an email client app, I would uninstall it and reinstall it. See if that helps.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-31-2015, 01:48 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-02-2014, 01:48 AM
- By nelhop in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 3Last Post: 07-06-2014, 06:42 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-06-2014, 12:29 PM
- By lindseybp in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 07-06-2014, 01:31 AM