Nexus 7 stuck in safe mode
My device got wet a couple of months ago and refuses ever since to get out of safe mode. Everything seems to be functioning fine except that I can't access my non-google apps. Initially I had shortcuts for some apps on the homescreen and could access therefore them. Now I made the mistake of resetting to factory settings and have lost the shortcuts. Have tried everything to get out of safe mode but nothing has worked so far. Can anyone help?
- 07-06-2014, 08:48 AM #2
Re: Nexus 7 stuck in safe mode
Safe mode is what it says a safety mode to trouble shoot things just like on your Windows computer. Safe mode on a computer only allows the core apps to run for the system to boot so you can diagnose the problem.
On your device its along the same lines. Reading that you had water damage its possible something inside was damaged and its refusing to let the device out of safe mode.
- By Mr Matei in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 40Last Post: 07-08-2014, 08:28 AM
- By markrayski17 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 07-07-2014, 10:24 AM
- By nelhop in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 3Last Post: 07-06-2014, 06:42 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-06-2014, 12:28 PM
- By KumarKush in forum LG G2 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 07-05-2014, 11:25 PM