Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default galaxy ace s7500t not allowing mms to be sent

I keep getting a message up on my galaxy ace that says
    "the application messaging (progress.com android.mms) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again. with a box at the bottom force closed..

Can anyone help please

Default Re: galaxy ace s7500t not allowing mms to be sent

Welcome to Android Central! Did this start happening after you installed a particular app? I ask this because some app you installed might be interfering with the stock messaging app. You could try booting into Safe Mode (http://www.mobiwhy.com/how-do-i-star...safe-mode.html), which temporarily disables all 3rd party apps. If the problem stops, then you know that some app you installed is causing problems, but it can be tricky to figure out which one--you'd have to uninstall them one by one until the problem stops. But if the problem continues in Safe Mode, then there's a bigger problem with the system/firmware. You may have to consider a factory data reset in that case.

IN CASE YOU'RE WONDERING, I'll be on vacation from 7/27 to 8/13, with only intermittent web access. So if you don't see me around much, don't worry, I didn't defect to another site or anything like that.