How can I restore my ringtone?
I have lost my ring tone on my android smart phone the volume is wright up to full volume how do I restore my phone to ring when I have a phone call
- 07-08-2014, 02:16 AM #2
Re: How can I restore my ringtone?
Welcome to Android Central! What phone do you have? Go to Settings>Sound. Firstly, is there a Phone Ringtone selected? Believe it or not, "None" is actually a selection, which would mean your phone wouldn't make a sound when someone was calling you.
Second, go to Settings>Sound>Volumes. Make sure the Ringtone volume is all the way up there.
- By xperia2995 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 4Last Post: 07-27-2014, 11:21 AM
- By AnimalMotherASF in forum HTC One (M8) Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 07-09-2014, 04:32 PM
- By Pam365 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2Replies: 1Last Post: 07-09-2014, 08:38 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-06-2014, 08:46 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 07-06-2014, 07:18 AM