rooting help moto g
im tying to root my moto g i have installed the driver and the adb bundle and unziped it but when i open up a command promp i put in fastboot oem get_unlock_data and it says waiting for device dont know why plss help me
- 07-06-2014, 09:31 AM #2
Re: rooting help moto g
When you open up the command prompt line (from within the same location as your ADB files) at the command prompt type:
adb devices (press enter)
If the device and drivers are communicating properly it should return something saying "devices connected... with a serial number " .
Otherwise it will give a message saying no devices found or connection.
- By DLRDLR in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 8Last Post: 11-06-2014, 09:26 PM
- By rahi9507 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 07-26-2014, 10:20 AM
- By mahnamk in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-06-2014, 01:24 PM
- By KumarKush in forum LG G2 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 07-06-2014, 12:25 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-06-2014, 12:13 AM