Hi, I'm not very technical so please bear with me. I bought a Moto E (my first smartphone) in O2 two weeks ago. I can receive plain texts but not those containing pictures. I'm on the O2 network. After advice from O2 I went to giffgaff and followed the instructions for settings but I still can't receive MMS texts? Any suggestions greatly appreciated. My Moto E is Android 4.4.2. Thanks - Ian
- 07-06-2014, 11:07 AM #2
Re: MMS texts
Do you mean that you're phone is locked to the O2 network and they didn't set it up for you when you asked about sending/ receiving MMS? Or is it not included as part of your plan or what?
Posted via Android Central App
- 07-06-2014, 11:10 AM #3
Re: MMS texts
Contact O2 and ask for the apn settings to receive mms. They should be able to walk you through the steps to configure the appropriate apn to receive pictures.
Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-31-2015, 01:43 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-24-2015, 02:07 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-08-2014, 03:22 AM
- By ShaneN. in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 3Last Post: 07-06-2014, 12:28 AM
- By Mooncatt in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 07-06-2014, 12:11 AM