Google Play Services Takes up too much of my internal storage.
I have the 2.3.6 Android version and currently Google Play Services takes up 36.03 MB of my internal storage. I have this phone for 1 1/2 years now. and not many apps. The only apps I have are Whatsapp, Youtube and others. Can I uninstall this app? Will it affect the performance of my phone? Thanks.
- 07-06-2014, 01:02 PM #2
Re: Google Play Services Takes up too much of my internal storage.
I am sorry to say this, and I do not mean it harshly.
No do not uninstall play services and get a new phone. If 36MB is causing you issues, then it is time to get rid of it. Go get a Moto G
- By joshuamelissa in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 2Last Post: 07-06-2014, 05:52 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-06-2014, 01:58 PM
- By AC Question in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 9Last Post: 07-06-2014, 01:10 PM
- By OmarVlogable in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-06-2014, 01:03 PM
- By cbs1 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 07-06-2014, 11:40 AM