Hi, I have a S4 with Sprint and my phone recently quit working. I have tried everything to get it going again but nothing is working. I have tried the factory reset and the phone won't even respond to that, I've tried a new battery, opened the back to see if any wires were disconnected and nothing is wrong with it. Any ideas on how to fix it? or get it going? It is less than a year old!
Thanks for the help
- 07-06-2014, 03:01 PM #2
- 07-06-2014, 03:13 PM #3
- 07-06-2014, 05:53 PM #4
Re: S4 Sprint
So from a powered off state, pressing home plus volume up plus power keys simultaneously won't even show the "booting recovery" blue colored message in the upper left?
dpham00, Android Central Moderator
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- 07-06-2014, 06:05 PM #5
- By hairiazriel07 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-24-2015, 01:27 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-25-2014, 08:25 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 8Last Post: 07-08-2014, 07:47 PM
- By Kgoodson1017 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-06-2014, 04:40 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-06-2014, 01:58 PM