Black screen of death :( HELP!
My galaxy note 3 screen won't turn on.... at all. It's completely blank BUT the notification lights do turn on. The screen is also responsive if I touch it it will vibrate.
I've noticed other people have had this problem before.
Is there any troubleshooting I can do to help solve this problem???
- 07-06-2014, 05:11 PM #2
Re: Black screen of death :( HELP!
I did read this it would be easy to test to see if it works for you .Maybe report back if it does,or forsure if it doesnt workThis procedure will attempt to drain static electricity in the device’s components and to refresh its memory. While the term used sounds more “techie,” power-shocking simply follows a very simple procedure:
While the device is on, remove the back panel off and take the battery out.
Leave the phone without battery for a minute to allow it to discharge all electricity stored in its components.
Place the battery back and boot the phone up normally.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 03-17-2015, 02:17 PM
- By dannideee in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-04-2014, 01:33 AM
- By dicky dd in forum HTC One M8Replies: 8Last Post: 07-07-2014, 11:39 AM
- By Thea Herodotou in forum The Gamer's LoungeReplies: 1Last Post: 07-06-2014, 04:36 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-06-2014, 02:02 PM