Glitch in Samsung S4 front camera
Hello. Recently i shattered my Samsung galaxy S4 screen round about where the front camera is, and i got it replaced but it doesn't seem to work. It says "camera failed". Also, something happened to the back camera but it worked by clearing the data and cache from the Application Manager in the settings and by restarting it a couple of times. But the issue with my front camera is still not resolved even though I've replaced it with a new one. Any tips or advice?
- 09-04-2014, 12:39 AM #2
Re: Glitch in Samsung S4 front camera
You had the glass replaced, or the front camera replaced? In any case, I would suspect that either the trauma that broke the glass, or the actual process of replacing the glass, caused some damage to the camera or its connections. You'd need to contact Samsung or bring it to a repair shop.
- By DanishShaikh31 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 11-21-2014, 01:26 AM
- By Farel Redio in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-04-2014, 12:37 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 07-06-2014, 06:05 PM
- By cybershakith in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 0Last Post: 07-06-2014, 03:56 PM
- By gunzkevin in forum Sony Xperia Z2Replies: 0Last Post: 07-06-2014, 03:33 PM