Samsung Galaxy S3 - Touch Screen Not Responding
I dropped my phone in the river. It was found within 10-15 minutes after being lost in the water. I immediately dried it off, pulled out the battery, SIM card, & the other card, and then put it all in a large ziplock with rice for 24 hours.
The phone will turn on, looks perfect, blinks due to new messages, chirps for Facebook messages, but I can't get at any of it, because the touch screen isn't responding.
Am I SOL? Is there any hope? I have a year left on my contract with Verizon and do NOT have a maintenance agreement.
- 07-06-2014, 05:50 PM #2
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 - Touch Screen Not Responding
Excuse me if the question sounds foolish but are you sure you got all the water out? Did you try a second rice treatment when you found touch sensitivity had gone? Or other method of drying?
Posted via Android Central App
- 07-07-2014, 12:39 AM #3
- 07-07-2014, 04:18 PM #4
- By DanishShaikh31 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 11-21-2014, 01:26 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-04-2014, 12:39 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-06-2014, 04:11 PM
- By spongy999 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 0Last Post: 07-06-2014, 03:44 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-06-2014, 03:25 PM