HTC one M8 battery
Hi , I'm a new owner of the HTC one M8. I installed a couple of apps for my phone.
those are the apps I think that use most of my battary life
- and other must have apps.
My question is , should I use 2 battery app at the same time? I'm currently using DS Battery Saver and Battery Doctor. would it be best if i only use one? and uninstall the other?
What are the best battery app for my htc one m8? I'm on my phone all the time for work,social media , music, so ii'm trying to save as much power as possible while still have all my apps.
- 07-06-2014, 06:58 PM #2
Re: HTC one M8 battery
I don't use any battery saver and yes themer is a battery hog.
The only thing I do is toggle off my data when not in use. Most effective way I've found to save battery
Sent from my EVO using AC Forums mobile app
Owner of a replacement Htc One... Till something better comes along
LG G3Retired Ambassador
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-03-2014, 01:04 AM
- By Chile Man in forum HTC One M8Replies: 6Last Post: 07-09-2014, 05:09 PM
- By joshhalley in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 07-07-2014, 06:26 AM
- By Androidn00bie75 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 07-07-2014, 05:19 AM
- By onlyMIKEYwins in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 0Last Post: 07-06-2014, 06:14 PM