- 1 Posts
Rooted phone that has no browser
Hey guys i have a problem and was hoping you could help me out
I have a rooted s3 and i deleted the browser via titanium backup a while back, recently i reset my device, totally forgetting about this and now i have no browser so i cant access the internet, i have tried adding the chrome apk by putting it on my micro sd from my computer but it will not let me install the app, any ideas?
Also i forgot to mention that i am getting the "unable to establish a reliable internet connection" google error so i cannot just download something from the play store, this leaves me with literally no internet access.
Also, it still has superSU installed but keeps closing, how do i reroot it
- 07-06-2014, 08:22 PM #2
- By Flagz in forum IntroductionsReplies: 29Last Post: 08-20-2014, 09:52 AM
- By BrianWTF in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 5Last Post: 07-10-2014, 04:50 PM
- By bbmjack in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 8Last Post: 07-07-2014, 03:05 PM
- By pofadda in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 2Last Post: 07-07-2014, 03:39 AM
- By tinker1234 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 07-06-2014, 07:28 PM