- 1 Posts
Rooted phone that has no browser
Hey guys i have a problem and was hoping you could help me out
I have a rooted s3 and i deleted the browser via titanium backup a while back, recently i reset my device, totally forgetting about this and now i have no browser so i cant access the internet, i have tried adding the chrome apk by putting it on my micro sd from my computer but it will not let me install the app, any ideas?
Also i forgot to mention that i am getting the "unable to establish a reliable internet connection" google error so i cannot just download something from the play store, this leaves me with literally no internet access.
Also, it still has superSU installed but keeps closing, how do i reroot it
- 07-06-2014, 07:22 PM #2
Re: Rooted phone that has no browser
Best suggestion find a well known ROM and place it on your SD card and flash it. Then you should get all your functionality back.
Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile appPaul
Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central
I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.
- By Flagz in forum IntroductionsReplies: 29Last Post: 08-20-2014, 08:52 AM
- By BrianWTF in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 5Last Post: 07-10-2014, 03:50 PM
- By bbmjack in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 8Last Post: 07-07-2014, 02:05 PM
- By pofadda in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 2Last Post: 07-07-2014, 02:39 AM
- By tinker1234 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 07-06-2014, 06:28 PM