lost 2nd gen nexus 7 32gb
this device was registered with ADM. I went to ADM page and tracked it but location was unavailable. Does this mean that a thief wiped it and put his google account on it? thanks.
- 07-07-2014, 01:59 AM #2
Re: lost 2nd gen nexus 7 32gb
Welcome to Android Central! It could mean a few things--the device shut down (either because it ran out of batteries or someone shut it down), wi-fi was turned off, or someone factory reset it. Unfortunately, it is unlikely that you'll be able to recover it--sorry!
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-02-2014, 02:37 AM
- By Sat Maya in forum Google Nexus 7 (2013) AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 08-22-2014, 01:23 PM
- By gemsjams4eva in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 1Last Post: 07-07-2014, 12:59 PM
- By Alniter in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 07-06-2014, 11:39 PM
- By DelRoba in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 0Last Post: 07-06-2014, 10:01 AM