- 11 Posts
help with stock firmware pls!
so I currently have a rooted phone. I want to go online to one of those sites and get the stock firmware for my ace 2 e. my phone is unlocked though so instead if using it for wind, I am currently using it for mobilicity (T mobile in the US).so what I want to know is:
if I put my phone back to the stock firmware will my phone still be unlocked? if is there a way to unlock my phone at home?
Posted via Android Central App
- 02-26-2015, 07:52 PM #2
- By AnimalMotherASF in forum HTC One M8Replies: 11Last Post: 07-10-2014, 05:38 PM
- By kosarkas94 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 07-09-2014, 11:03 AM
- By killerjoe in forum HTC One M7Replies: 6Last Post: 07-08-2014, 09:24 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-07-2014, 01:51 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-06-2014, 11:39 PM