Downloading to sd card
Is there any way i can download apps directly to my sd card? I don't have much space on my internal storage and I would like to download apps to my sd card. I have almost 4 gb on it but i cant figure out if play store will allow me to download directly to the sd card.
Posted via Android Central App
- Best AnswerJul 07 2014 | 1:39 pm EDT
I think you will need to download as many apps as you can first, then check each app in Applications Manager and see if there is an option to move to SD card.
- 07-07-2014, 01:36 AM #2
- 27,755 Posts
Re: Downloading to sd card
Welcome to Android Central! What phone do you have? Unfortunately, you can't download apps directly to an external SD card. This is the primary limitation of a device that comes with low internal storage. On some phones, you can download it to internal storage initially, then move a portion of the app to the SD card, but that doesn't solve your problem. See this guide for more info: [GUIDE] Android Memory and How to Deal with Low Memory Warnings
- 07-07-2014, 01:39 PM #5
- By Ron16 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-08-2014, 08:24 PM
- By ansextra in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 07-07-2014, 08:58 AM
- By challenged_101 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 07-06-2014, 11:06 PM
- By askalon in forum Sprint HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 07-06-2014, 10:36 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-06-2014, 10:32 PM