Auto Backup Pictures
Hi guys, I've tried every way possible. I deleted all my photos on Google + and Picasa. There are still a bunch of photos that are under the Google back up photos in my album. I want to delete the album but it shows no option to delete. I tried clearing my gallery using clear data and clear cache but it does not allow me to it says security restricts.
Any other way? I'd like to delete this asap..
- 07-07-2014, 01:12 AM #2
Re: Auto Backup Pictures
Welcome to Android Central! If you're using the Gallery app, it won't let you delete cloud albums. You probably have to use the Photos app. Do the following:
1. Open the Photos app (the one with the pinwheel icon--not the Gallery app).
2. Tap the Menu button, then Settings, then Auto Backup, and make sure it's turned off.
3. Go back to the main Photos screen, swipe in from the left, and tap Albums.
4. Select the Auto Backup album, then tap the Menu button. Is there a Delete Album option?
5. If there is not Delete Album option, then you probably have to delete the Auto Backup album from the Google+ website on your computer browser. Go to your Google+ site, then select Photos, then Albums (under More), and delete the Auto Backup album there.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-26-2015, 12:42 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-04-2014, 12:38 AM
- By bulldogs195461 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 07-08-2014, 07:40 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-06-2014, 08:22 AM
- By Mooncatt in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 07-05-2014, 11:11 PM