My samsung galaxy doesn't work
Just 2days ago I chAnged the battery.the first day it was working properly,but now it doesn't work.even with the old one. When I turn on the phone it shows all the time that it is starting the working...but in the end it never starts!!!
Last edited by Lucine Hakobyan; 07-07-2014 at 08:18 AM.
- 07-07-2014, 10:28 PM #2
- 07-08-2014, 03:14 PM #4
Re: My samsung galaxy doesn't work
Ok, try booting into Recovery Mode as shown in this video, but make sure you select Wipe Cache Partition instead of Wipe Data/Factory Reset. Then select Reboot System Now.
If that doesn't help, see what happens if you remove the microSD card (if present). A corrupt card can cause problems.
- By xouttacontrolx in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 24Last Post: 08-26-2014, 02:10 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-10-2014, 08:01 AM
- By FoSizzle in forum IntroductionsReplies: 17Last Post: 07-08-2014, 02:56 PM
- By evanlizhanzhang in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-07-2014, 07:02 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-07-2014, 07:01 AM