samsung galaxy s5
hi my when I try to turn on my Samsung galaxy s5 it freezes on the start up screen and wont go any further I've tried the reboot and I've also did a factory reset and its still freezing on the bit, its not even buzzing when it gets to the screen where it say Samsung galaxy ace etc plz help???
- 07-07-2014, 11:21 PM #2
Re: samsung galaxy s5
Welcome to Android Central! So to be clear, it's an S5, right? I'm not sure why you mentioned the bit about "Galaxy Ace" at the end of your post.
How did you do the factory reset? Was it from the Recovery Menu? I assume that if the phone is freezing on the startup screen, you're unable to do the factory reset from the Settings menu.
Do you have an external microSD card inserted? Try powering the phone off, removing the microSD card, then, restarting the phone. A corrupt SD card can cause various problems.
- By xouttacontrolx in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 38Last Post: 12-17-2014, 04:43 PM
- By Lucine Hakobyan in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 07-10-2014, 11:55 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-07-2014, 11:23 PM
- By evanlizhanzhang in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-07-2014, 08:02 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-07-2014, 05:11 AM