hi ihave the motorola smartfone and mustve hit a wrong setting and now my text messages are underlining and changing what im writing to another word intirely. not sure what to go into please help
- 07-07-2014, 07:29 AM #2
Re: fone settings
I think you must have enabled auto-correct and/or auto-replace in your Keyboard's settings. Just open a text box and when the keyboard appears, select the Settings option (usually the image of a gear). It should be there somewhere.
Another possibility is that you changed the keyboard's language.
- By jglazer63 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 9Last Post: 07-11-2014, 09:33 PM
- By lindseybp in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 07-06-2014, 01:31 AM
- By jaynejiayi in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-05-2014, 11:19 PM
- By ChessHead in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 3Last Post: 07-05-2014, 11:06 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-05-2014, 07:23 AM