I recently updated my gmail password on my PC due to security problems. No problems with it or the Ipad. Now, my Galaxy 4 Active is annoyingly demanding a new password on an unidentified screen. Of course, I am not entering the new password. Does anyone have a idea how to make the messages stop?
- 07-07-2014, 09:48 AM #2
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-14-2014, 10:13 PM
- By greenxyz in forum Moto XReplies: 29Last Post: 07-31-2014, 05:40 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 07-08-2014, 02:05 PM
- By droidiscute in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 07-07-2014, 04:58 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-06-2014, 03:22 PM