I recently updated my gmail password on my PC due to security problems. No problems with it or the Ipad. Now, my Galaxy 4 Active is annoyingly demanding a new password on an unidentified screen. Of course, I am not entering the new password. Does anyone have a idea how to make the messages stop?
- 07-07-2014, 10:48 AM #2
- By greenxyz in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 35Last Post: 07-20-2015, 04:09 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-09-2015, 11:53 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-04-2014, 01:38 AM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 07-08-2014, 03:05 PM
- By droidiscute in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 07-07-2014, 05:58 PM