Galaxy S4 Boot loop
Hello all, I was hoping somebody could help me out :
I flashed AOKP onto my phone then flash gapps after wiping my data and cache. Everything was fine for the reboot , so I did.. Now im currently stuck in a bootloop except I dont see anything on the screen, all I hear is the little vibration you recieve when the phone is turned on over and over again. Any ideas? My device is a Galaxy s4 AT&T.
PS: I tried going into recovery or download mode but nothing seems to register.. Any help is very much appreciated.
- 07-07-2014, 09:07 AM #2
- 07-07-2014, 09:28 AM #4
- 07-07-2014, 10:35 AM #6
- 07-10-2014, 12:55 AM #7
- 61 Posts
Re: Galaxy S4 Boot loop
You need to go to sams mobile and look for the stock odin for device make sure it matches EXACTLY then you need to get into download mode if you can by making sure the device is off hold the home button press volume down and the power button all at the same time then youll press volume up.. connect your device to your pc start odin youll see a yellow com port highlighted extract the tar file from the file you downloaded load it in the pda slot in odin and hit start and wait..
If you cant find the file just google stock odin make and model of your phone..
Sent from my Flashvetrin using Tapatalk
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-26-2015, 06:04 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-07-2014, 01:59 AM
- By jmagid51 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 4Last Post: 08-16-2014, 12:27 PM
- By rbvoorheis in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 07-09-2014, 03:39 AM
- By ezzatQ1234 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-07-2014, 06:12 AM