Galaxy S3 (VZW) SMS messages appear in email client after installing 4.4 update
After updating to 4.4 my SMS messages show up in the standard email app. Hangouts is set as the default SMS client and the only account in the email app is my work email (MS exchange). It is really annoying and I can't figure out how to disable this "wonderful" new feature.
- 02-26-2015, 01:50 AM #2
Re: Galaxy S3 (VZW) SMS messages appear in email client after installing 4.4 update
Log into your My Verizon account on the web, and go to the to Messages section. Look for an option there that sends SMS messages to your email address as well.
- By Lee Kai in forum Wallpapers, Ringtones, and ThemesReplies: 2Last Post: 07-11-2014, 09:57 PM
- By xfactor99 in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 3Last Post: 07-10-2014, 11:39 AM
- By whatiswithmyphone in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-07-2014, 11:14 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 07-07-2014, 04:58 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-07-2014, 12:03 PM