s4 not getting service
i went up to the cottage had no service and now that I'm back i still have no service I factory rest and now its a bit better I get service ill try and make a call and it will not send the call and it will not let me close the call then after 20 mins or so the service will crap out and i wont have any and when it connect to the WiFi the connection is unstable even if im right next to the router and the one connected iv been told by Rogers that it sounds like water damage but iv never gotten it wet I have not taken it in to the bathroom when I shower and I'v had it in a otter box since i bought it and i had it for about a year and it all up to date and wanted to see if there was any thing that can be done before i by a new phone and another little bit off information i cant get it to work on any other changer but one I tryed maybe like 7-8 until i found one that worked
- 07-07-2014, 12:41 PM #2
Re: s4 not getting service
Sounds like it's an issue with your carrier, and not your phone. If their network isn't great wherever you live, it will make service spotty and make even things like phone calls fail to complete.
You can try a new phone, but if it is the carrier, the issue will still be there.
- By davebullock in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 2Last Post: 03-22-2015, 12:02 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-26-2015, 07:50 PM
- By Vishnu in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-02-2014, 04:17 AM
- By beardking in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 07-07-2014, 04:30 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-07-2014, 12:03 PM