- 2 Posts
Play Store crashes whenever I choose an app
I can open Play Store and also search and browse the different sections. But whenever I choose an app it crashes ("Unfortunately, Google Play Store has stopped.")
This is after a factory data reset.
I also tried clearing cache, clearing data and uninstalling updates for Play Store.
The Downloads apps are enabled. (two with the same name)
The device is a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 (GT-P5110)
Android version: 4.1.2
Any help would be appreciated.
- 07-07-2014, 09:38 PM #2
Re: Play Store crashes whenever I choose an app
Welcome to Android Central! I know you just did a factory reset, but just for the heck of it, do a system cache partition wipe: [Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-27-2016, 02:17 PM
- By ecs180 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 07-12-2014, 09:17 AM
- By JAG21979 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 9Last Post: 07-09-2014, 08:27 PM
- By whatiswithmyphone in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-07-2014, 10:14 PM
- By Charles Dvorsky in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 07-07-2014, 04:40 PM