Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default Galaxy S4 Needs to reset in order to call after having been paired with Bluetooth

I have a Galaxy S4 that is paired with Handsfreelink in my 2011 Acura MDX. When I get in the car, the phone connects with Handsfreelink just fine and I can make calls when I am in the car. The problem occurs when I get out of the car after arriving at my destination - any time I try to make a call on the phone, neither I nor the person I called (or the person calling me) can hear each other. I tried turning off the bluetooth on the phone and the problem still persists.

If I reboot the phone, everything works fine. But, I don't want to have to reboot my phone every time I get out of the car. Any help would be greatly appreciated - I have scoured the forums and cannot find anyone who has a similar problem.

Default Re: Galaxy S4 Needs to reset in order to call after having been paired with Bluetooth

Welcome to Android Central! I'm not familiar with that specific problem, but it's worth trying a system cache partition wipe (which won't erase any personal data): Reset: Samsung Galaxy S 4 | T-Mobile Support