Update android tablet, & blackberry question too
Can a CRUZ Velocity Micro 410 tablet with Gingerbread be upgraded/updated to Jelly Bean? I need an OS of at least 4.1 for my mobile credit card processor's app to work.
I guess while I'm asking...is there a way to install android apps on a BlackBerry Playbook (tablet) or the Blackberry Torch 9860 by chance?
- 07-07-2014, 10:15 PM #2
Re: Update android tablet, & blackberry question too
Welcome to Android Central! According to their support site, the Cruz T410 is officially stuck on Android 2.3: Cruz™ | Support. In order to get a higher Android version, you'd have to root the device and then find a custom ROM for that device based on the Android version you're looking for. A quick Google search did not come up with any custom ROMs, so you're probably out of luck there.
You can sideload Android apps onto Blackberry devices, but compatibility is not always guaranteed. See this thread over on Crackberry: DIY How To Sideload Android Apps on PlayBook 2.0 - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com
- By Picasso71 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 29Last Post: 09-21-2014, 10:01 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-26-2014, 10:15 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-08-2014, 01:19 AM
- By toolworker in forum General Android Device ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 07-07-2014, 09:26 PM
- By classic20 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 07-07-2014, 08:21 PM