Google services not working!
Hey guys I just bought a new tab (wifi only).I used it for a day or two signing in my google account and downloading apps but now it has started to give problems like any of the google services have stopped workin.I can't sign in and access play store..Even facebook is not working along with other apps that I downloaded and yes I have done all the possible things to solve the problem from checking time and date to deleting the hosts file...I checked if it was happening to only my tab but it also didn't work on xperia sp and lg...I don't want to reset it since many people got the same problem even after resetting it plzz help me :\ Yes the tab is rooted...Is the problem with my wifi router and how can I solve it because it also didn't work on another wifi connection tooo :\
- 07-08-2014, 02:17 PM #2
Re: Google services not working!
Welcome to Android Central!
1. What is the exact brand and model of tablet, and what version of Android is it running?
2. When you say Google services have stopped working as well as Facebook, do you mean they simply don't open or crash? Or do you mean they aren't connecting to the web? If you're having the same problems on your other devices, then presumably there's a problem with your web connection. Have you tried other wi-fi networks, like at the local cafe or library? Review this guide and see if any of the tips help: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...-problems.html[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/P3S6fTo.png[/IMG]
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-08-2014, 10:48 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-08-2014, 09:07 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-08-2014, 03:06 AM
- By Nicolas Demonty in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 0Last Post: 07-08-2014, 02:54 AM