Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By SpookDroid
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default Battery Issue / Once battery down to 46%...goes in to reboot and constant loop.

Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2. Once the battery gets down to around 46% remaining, the unit tries to restart on it's own. Then it goes into a constant loop and will not come up unless I plug it into a power source. Not happy with recharging......It is noticeable that there are times the battery seems to charge and other times something happened (over night) that it didn't fully charge.

Default Re: Battery Issue / Once battery down to 46%...goes in to reboot and constant loop.

This is definitely not standard behavior. You can try 'recalibrating' your battery by letting the tablet run out of juice entirely, charge to 100%, and then let it drain completely again. However, restarting itself at 46% is not a good sign and I'm not too hopeful that the battery recalibration might help, but it's worth a try.

IMHO, you should take this unit for Warranty exchange.
    Golfdriver97 likes this.

Global Posts
    22,270 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Default Re: Battery Issue / Once battery down to 46%...goes in to reboot and constant loop.

I am guessing something is up with the battery as well. I would call Samsung about it. Especially if you are still under warranty. Get the ball rolling as soon as possible.

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here