how to connect computer to cell phone
I want to transfer some music from my computer onto to my Samsung Galaxy S5. Ive done the connection with the cord but the computer isn't recognizing the cellphone. not sure what else to do,
- 07-08-2014, 02:12 PM #2
Re: how to connect computer to cell phone
Welcome to Android Central! Are you using the original USB cable? 3rd party cables don't always work well.
When you connect the phone, are you also unlocking it out of the lockscreen? If the phone is still on the lockscreen, the computer won't have access.
If you want to transfer music and have a microSD card, it's probably easier to take the card out of the phone and insert it into your computer using a fullsize SD card adapter. Then copy your music over to the Music folder on the card. When you reinsert the card back into your phone, it should detect the new music.
- By Peter Rokkos in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 11Last Post: 05-11-2015, 08:00 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-07-2014, 02:47 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 8Last Post: 07-08-2014, 06:44 PM
- By kwijybo in forum Samsung Gear LiveReplies: 7Last Post: 07-08-2014, 03:19 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-08-2014, 09:14 AM