How do I unblock a number that is not on the GO SMS Black List?
I accidentally blocked a number when GO SMS asked me if it was OK for GO SMS Emoji to send message. I pressed DON'T SEND and REMEMBER MY CHOICE, and now I can't find where to change that setting. The number does not appear on my BLACK LIST or WHITE LIST and I had to use the stock messenger on my phone to send to that number. Where do I change that setting so I can text to that number again with GO SMS?
- 03-31-2015, 04:03 PM #2
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 13Last Post: 07-11-2015, 09:37 PM
- By silverghost123 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 26Last Post: 06-29-2015, 07:15 AM
- By mekelle in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 3Last Post: 07-09-2014, 02:49 PM
- By Madd54 in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 2Last Post: 07-08-2014, 01:28 PM
- By Omer San Gabriel in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-08-2014, 01:06 PM